It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

~ Make your own snow flake! ~

Need a Snow Day?

Friday, October 31, 2008

~ Victorias Secrets, Great Deal! ~

This deals comes from a friend at Reliance Lighting Forum.

This is what I ordered:
1 ~ 9F-198618 Black Boyshort @ 7.50
1 ~ 9F-227438 Midnight Bikini @ 5.99
2 ~ 9F-206534 Wild Pink & Holiday Red VS Cotton Full Coverage Bra @ 2/40.00
1 ~ 5F-230728 Small Bag @ 50.00

Total Retail: 103.49
Total Tax: 1.32
Total S&H: 5.99
Total cost would have been: 110.80

Used Codes
FA814857 ~ Free messenger bag w/$50 purchase
FA813789 ~ $10 off any bra purchase
25PTY ~ $25 off 2 full priced bras & free cotton panty

Sub-total came to: 15.99
Total S&H: 5.99
Total Tax: 1.32

Complete OOP: $23.30

Savings of: 87.50!

No comments:

Countdown To Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!

Bzz Agent Frog Pond

Included with advance in the BzzAgent program I take advantage of the Frog Pond. All I have to do is post my opinion on specific sites that are listed. If you are interested in all of my opinions please click below. Thanks for looking!
Frogpond Badge