It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

~ Make your own snow flake! ~

Need a Snow Day?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

~ It Was a Good Morning ~

After battling with a pinched nerve in my back since February/March of this year, this is the first morning that I was able to stand up without pain when I woke up! After months of visiting doctors, having x-rays done, and physical therapy; nothing seemed to be working. I was given a diagnosis of degenative disc disease. I Finally broke down and when to see a chiropractor because the pain was not subsiding. This was the first and only time that I have had anybody take an x-ray of my back while I was standing up. He found that my lower back had an abnormal curvature to it and that my hips we misaligned. I was told that with a couple of visits he should be able to realign my back. Good news! He also said to me that he disagreed with the DDD diagnosis. Even better news! I have been feeling absolutely great lately. I am not back to 100% but at least I know that I am on the right track!

Life is good!

No comments:

Countdown To Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!

Bzz Agent Frog Pond

Included with advance in the BzzAgent program I take advantage of the Frog Pond. All I have to do is post my opinion on specific sites that are listed. If you are interested in all of my opinions please click below. Thanks for looking!
Frogpond Badge