It was great! I was able to purchase a WII today! I was very excited, even though it will be getting put up until Christmas, but this will make Christmas this year. We haven't had any form of a gaming system in almost a year. I think that this will be the best Holiday Season ever.
Yes I do know that it isn't always about the gifts, but we have gone so long without anything nice that it will be a welcome treat for my kids. They really deserve it. They have been through so much this year with the divorce and everything else. I mean they haven't even seen their father in six months. By his choice of course. I really feel bad for my kids but we are doing the best that we can.
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment