It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

~ Make your own snow flake! ~

Need a Snow Day?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

~ Todays Meijer Trip ~

Today I decided to go to the Meijer on Airport Road in Jackson.

This is what I got:
Then it was on to the Meijer on East Michigan Road in Jackson to get:
So all together with purchases from both Meijers were:
144 ~ Boxes of Jello @ .50 = 72.00
1 ~ Jar Taco Bell Salsa @ 1.48 = 1.48
2 ~ Halloween Bags on Clearance @ .22 = .44
Total including Sale Prices = 73.92
Total Coupons Used = 73.50
Tax = .03

Total Paid OOP = $0.45
Total Cats to use on Next Visit = $96.00

Total Retail would have been: 106.92
Total Savings for this trip: 106.47

No comments:

Countdown To Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!

Bzz Agent Frog Pond

Included with advance in the BzzAgent program I take advantage of the Frog Pond. All I have to do is post my opinion on specific sites that are listed. If you are interested in all of my opinions please click below. Thanks for looking!
Frogpond Badge