It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

~ Make your own snow flake! ~

Need a Snow Day?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

~ Markethouse ~

Markethouse is a local Spartan store for me. I really like Sunday's here because they Double $1 Q's! Who doesn't love that? But here is what I got:

2 Scott Bath Tissue @ 1.99 = 3.98
3 Mullers Pastas @ 1.00 = 3.00
1 Syrup @ 1.99 = 1.99
3 Mixed Vegetables @ 1.25 = 3.75
2 Bulbs @ 3.50 = 7.00
Total after Sale Prices: 20.38
Total Q's Used: 9.49
Total Tax: .43

Total OOP Cost: $10.66

Total Retail would have been: 23.35
Total Savings: $12.69

No comments:

Countdown To Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!

Bzz Agent Frog Pond

Included with advance in the BzzAgent program I take advantage of the Frog Pond. All I have to do is post my opinion on specific sites that are listed. If you are interested in all of my opinions please click below. Thanks for looking!
Frogpond Badge