It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

~ Make your own snow flake! ~

Need a Snow Day?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

What a great deal at Walgreens..


Even though it was Christmas with the Nicholson's today. I just had to get in a few deals...
26 Bags of Cough Drops
4 Bottles of Arm & Hammer Detergent
1 Pack of Disney Chees & Crackers
1 Reusable Shopping Bag
5 boxes Reynolds Wrap
1 News Herald Newspaper
2 Bic Soleil refill Cartridges
3 Colgate Kids' Toothbrushes
3 Colgate Kids' Toothpastes
Total Paid after discounts & Coupons was: $10.48
I received $15 in OYNO Catalina coupons and qualify for a $10 ES Rebate Gift Card.

No comments:

Countdown To Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!

Bzz Agent Frog Pond

Included with advance in the BzzAgent program I take advantage of the Frog Pond. All I have to do is post my opinion on specific sites that are listed. If you are interested in all of my opinions please click below. Thanks for looking!
Frogpond Badge