Today at CVS they had a bunch of "Free after ECB" items. It was perfect timing since I had a hand full of ECB's about to expire that I needed to roll...
5 Bottles of Listerine
4 Bottles of Arm & Hammer Essentials
2 Sally Hansen Nail Polish
2 Loreal HIP Eye Shadow
1 EAS Bar
1 Zantac 8 Count
1 EAS Energy Drink 4pk
1 Halls Cough Drops
1 Slimquick Energy Drink 2pk
1 Zip Fizz
Total after all coupons, discounts, & prior ECB's: $4.45
Paid with a GC so my total OOP was ZERO!
Received $48.70 in ECB's to use on my next trip!
1 Gutair Hero ~ on sale for 39.99 + used $8 Santa Buck
1 Wii Recharge Station ~ on sale for 24.99 + used $4 Santa Buck
1 Muffin Pan (I really needed!)
4 Slushes (even at -20 below they still taste good)
I used Santa Bucks with the deals. I also used $40 in gift cards that I had saved up over the year for a total OOP cost of $26.75!







No comments:
Post a Comment